Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Legs
- 5 lbs. chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh black pepper
- ¼ cup Stubb’s Chicken All-Natural Spice Rub
- 1½ cups Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- Place the chicken legs in a slow cooker in an even layer if possible. If they have to be stacked just make sure to season each layer as you go with the salt, pepper and chicken rub.
- Mix the BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce and the honey together and pour over the chicken legs, making sure to coat them all.
- Set the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hurs or on high for 4.
- If you want a “stickier” sauce after cooking, pour the sauce into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Mix ¼ cup of cornstarch together with 3 tablespoons of water then pour into the sauce while whisking.
- Bring back to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes to reduce the sauce.
- Pour the sauce back over the chicken legs and serve.
This recipe is brought to you by Mantitlement.Print This Recipe