You’re going to LOVE this Pork Burger Recipe. A tender pork patty is smothered in an amazing rub, grilled to perfection, and topped with a fresh pineapple salsa.
Prep time –
Cook time –
Total time – 1
- 1 pound ground pork, shaped into 4 equal ½ in thick patties
- 2 tablespoons Stubb’s Pork Rub
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Stubb’s Original BBQ Sauce
- Pineapple Salsa
- Coat each patty evenly with ½ tablespoon of pork rub.
- Preheat grill to medium high, about 400-450 degrees F.
- Grill patties for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through.
- Serve with pepperjack cheese, buns, BBQ sauce, and pineapple salsa and enjoy!
This recipe is brought to you by Show me the Yummy.Print This Recipe