Maple BBQ Glazed Salmon
I decided to glaze the salmon with Stubb’s Original BBQ Sauce along with a tablespoon of maple syrup. I mixed the two together then brushed it on the salmon. I let this sit for about an hour just to really soak in the flavor, then it was time to grill. While it’s grilling you can continue to brush the BBQ sauce on, or you can use what is already there. It will be full of a sweet and spicy flavor. It pairs flavors like tomato, vinegar, molasses, and black pepper bringing them together so that you can really taste the Love & Happiness™
- 4 6oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 Cup Stubb’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Cubed Cantaloupe
- 1 Cup Cubed Pineapple
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Cooked White Rice
- Dried Parsley to Garnish
- Sliced Lemon to Garnish
- Stubb’s Sriracha Sauce for Dipping
- Combine the BBQ Sauce and Maple Syrup, then brush over each fillet. Let these sit in the fridge for one hour to fully soak the flavor in.
- Meanwhile, combine the fruit and green pepper with the olive oil in a small bowl, then place in foil and wrap.
- Warm the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook the fish on both sides for 6 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork, during this time you can continue to brush with BBQ sauce if you prefer.
- Cook the fruit packet on the grill as well for 10-15 minutes or until lightly grilled.
- Serve the salmon over cooked rice, topped with the fruit salsa, lemon, and parsley.
- Serve with dipping sauce if preferred.
This recipe is brought to you by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce