Crock-Pot Pumpkin & Turkey Chili
- 1 Lb. Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 14.5 Oz. Cans Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added
- 1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 (14.5 Oz.) Cans Black Beans or Pinto Beans, No Salt Added – Drained
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 (8 Oz.) Can 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Jalapeno, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Pg. Stubb’s Chili Fixins Cookin’ Sauce + Spice Pack
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Brown the turkey in a large skillet over medium heat and season with the spice pack from the Stubbs Chili Fixins package.
- I used about 1/4 of the spice pack for a medium spice chili, but feel free to add as much or as little as you like!
- Combine the 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes, 1 Can Kidney Beans, 1 Can Black Beans or Pinto Beans, 1 Medium Onion, 1 Bell Pepper, 1 Can Pumpkin Puree, 1 Jalapeño, 1 Garlic Clove, and the sauce from the Stubbs Chili Fixins package in the crock pot and give it all a good stir.
- Add the cooked turkey to the crock put with the rest of the chili and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
This recipe is brought to you by The Skinny Fork.Print This Recipe