BBQ Chickpea Pinwheels
These BBQ Chickpea Pinwheels are the best quick, easy, hand held, vegetarian snack for your next tailgating session!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Spice Rub start with 1 1/2 and add more to taste
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas chimichanga size
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup Cilantro minced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained, rinsed, and dried
- Stubb’s BBQ Sauce optional for dipping
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, spice rub, and jack cheese.
Evenly spread the mixture onto the tortillas.
Evenly sprinkle on the celery, cilantro, red onion, and chickpeas.
Roll, slice (see photos above for visuals), and serve immediately with Stubb’s BBQ Sauce for dipping or place in sealed tupperware containers in the fridge.
This recipes is brought to you by Show Me the Yummy.