BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites
Kick off BBQ season with these BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites. They’re perfect as an appetizer or main dish and are made from only 4 ingredients..
Tender pieces of white chicken meat are marinated in Stubb’s Chicken Marinade for several hours so they soak up lots of citrus, onion, and garlic flavor. Then they’re coated in Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, wrapped in bacon, and grilled until the bacon gets crispy.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken pieces cut into 1 ½-inch chunks
- ½ cup Stubb’s Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, plus more for basting
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- Toothpicks (soak them in water for at least 1 hour)
- Ranch dressing for serving (optional)
- Place chicken pieces and chicken marinade in a plastic bag. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and coat each piece with Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken piece, securing with a toothpick.
- Heat grill to medium-high. (Make sure grill is greased well so bacon does not stick.) Grill chicken pieces until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, turning halfway through. Baste with more BBQ sauce just before removing from grill.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing or more BBQ sauce.
This recipe is brought to you by Spicy Southern Kitchen.Print This Recipe