Barbecue Bacon Meatballs
- 1 bottle Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 36 frozen meatballs
- 9 slices of bacon, each cut in half lengthwise into 2 long, skinny pieces. Then cut each long piece in half into 2 shorter pieces. You will have 4 pieces for each piece of bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Partially defrost meatballs in microwave. (You want to be able to push a toothpick through them)
- Place about ½ cup Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce in a medium bowl. Toss meatballs in BBQ sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each meatball and secure with a toothpick.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove meatballs form oven, baste with bbq sauce and place back in oven for about 15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve with additional Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce for dipping.
This recipe is brought to you by Spicy Southern Kitchen.Print This Recipe