- 4 (8-ounce) Tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Stubb’s Chicken Spice Rub
- 8 ounce crème fraiche
- 1 cup Stubb’s Moppin’ Sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoon drained capers
Preheat the oven to 425° degrees.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the fish fillets on the sheet pan. Sprinkle generously with the Chicken Rub.
Combine the crème fraiche, Moppin’ Sauce, whole-grain mustard, shallots, capers, and kosher salt in a small bowl. Spoon the sauce evenly over the fish fillets, making sure the fish is completely covered. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Be sure not to overcook it! Serve hot or at room temperature with the sauce from the pan spooned over the top.