- 2/3 cup Stubb’s® Bar-B-Q Sauce (Original or Smokey Mesquite recommended)
- 1 12” pre-made flatbread pizza crust
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pre-bake the flatbread on a baking sheet for 4-5 minutes or until crisp.
Spread BBQ sauce over the crust. Top with cheese, chicken, pineapple, and red onion. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Slice before serving.