- 1 (8-10 oz.) bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cup Stubb’s pulled pork
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2-4 tbsp Stubb’s Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Pickled jalapenos
Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet (wrap baking sheet in foil for easy clean up). Place pulled pork over chips. Top with shredded cheese and Jalapenos then drizzle Sweet Heat sauce on top.
Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve.