Cheesy Pulled Pork BBQ Bread Dip
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1 cup Pulled Pork
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 loaf French Bread, (large)
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Use an electric mixer or wooden spoon to mix together the ingredients.
3. Stir in pulled pork and Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce. Set aside.
4. Hollow out a large French baguette to form a bread bowl, keeping the bread you pull out in tact. Slice 4 to 5 long thin strips out of the bread you pulled out. Set aside.
5. Chop the rest of the bread into 1-inch chunks. Set aside.
6. Add the pulled pork mixture to the bread bowl you created. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Place the loaf on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. While the loaf is toasting, place bread strips and cubes on a separate baking sheet. Place in the oven to lightly toast the bread, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
9. When the bread dip is done remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
10. Cut all but one of the thin toasted strips of bread in half. Place the long, uncut piece in the center of the dip. Place the halves on either side of the long stripe to form the laces as shown in the pictures.
11. Serve immediately with toasted bread cubes and chips.
This recipe is brought to you by Cake n’ Knife.Print This Recipe